Breast cancer patients/surviors: Take an active role in your physical and emotional healing and live to tell your story!
How important is exercise to breast cancer survivors? It's crucial.
Research has shown that regular exercise can increase your survival rate and reduce the chance of breast cancer recurrence, both by 50 percent. Given these critical survival/recurrence statistics, my personal breast cancer story, and 12 years of experience training women who are currently in treatment, post treatment, and pre/post surgery, I promise: you will NOT break from exercise! You will thrive and increase your chances of survival. We're in this together!
Train for Breast Cancer Survivor Personal Training will:
- Rebuild your cardiovascular endurance with low impact exercises
- Strengthen your muscles through resistance training using free weights, tubing and stability balls
- Improve your flexibility through gentle stretching moves designed to increase your range of motion throughout the pectoral and shoulder joints
- Boost positive mood
- Improve physical condition and movement
- Increase your functional capacity
- Improve your body image
- Increase sexuality
- Decrease depression & fatigue
- Improve treatment tolerance
- Lower estrogen levels
- Help with weight loss or maintaining a healthy weight
For pricing and scheduling, please email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
train with pauir
721 Monmouth St.
Newport, KY 41071