Corporate wellness & services
More and more often companies are concentrating on improving the health and well-being of their employees. With the rising costs of healthcare, prevention of disease in the labor force has helped increase this focus.
Obesity, lack of physical activity, stress, poor nutrition and smoking are the nation's top health risks and make up most of our controllable healthcare costs. For corporate wellness and prevention programs to have a significant impact on a company's healthcare expenses, they need to modify employees' behaviors regarding these costly risks. Companies that invest in prevention are also helping employees with other manageable health issues, such as diabetes, lower back pain, hypertension, depression and asthma.
Since most adults spend the majority of their waking hours at work, corporate wellness programs are crucial to their health and the health of the corporation. Organizational culture and environment are powerful influences on behavior and can be used to help employees adopt a healthier lifestyle.
The individual benefits of a corporate wellness program include:
- weight reduction
- improved physical fitness
- increased stamina
- lower stress levels
- increased feelings of well-being
- improved self-image and self-esteem
Employers can also enjoy the following benefits:
- reduced healthcare costs
- decreased rate of absenteeism from illness/injury
- improved employee relations, morale and productivity
- better recruitment and enhanced retention of (healthy) employees
At Train with Pauir, we offer a wide range of classes and services to put your company in good health!
Onsite group fitness classes
A popular training option appropriate for all fitness levels, group fitness classes don't require employees to sweat too much or exercise too intensely. Train with Pauir offers a variety of fitness classes including strength training, circuit and core workouts. (We provide any equipment required).
short term incentive programs
Sometimes it helps to offer employees specific goals to work toward. Train with Pauir can provide a training program for an individual or a team of employees who would like to participate in a goal of walking/running the Mini Heart or Flying Pig Marathons, climbing the steps for Climb the Crew, or cycling 20-100 miles for a charity bike ride, such as the MS 150. We also offer other short-term programs like 10,000 Steps to Fitness (an 8-week program).
Your employees can also take advantage of individualized training services for a more personal experience. The employee will meet with our Train with Pauir trainer on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly schedule so their program can be monitored and adjusted to provide the best results in achieving their goals. In addition, for those new to a training program, we can address occupational issues such as how to correct imbalances that may occur from sitting at a desk all day.
Weight Loss Challenge
This is a competitive group program* similar to that portrayed on the television program "The Biggest Loser," but not one gets eliminated! This program includes:
- initial fitness evaluations (30 minutes/person)
- weekly weigh-in
- weekly status report on the leading team and individual
- 2 fitness classes per week
- weekly e-fit tips
- statistic report on the winning team and the top 3 winners at the end of the program
Additional services available:
- assist human resources director with program set up
- individual consultations on fitness goals and suggested training plans
- individual personal training sessions
- nutrition lectures (additional fee)
- consultation for a gym set-up; equipment and design of the room
- weekly group exercise classes
*this program requires a minimum of 10 participants for 12 weeks
For pricing and scheduling, please email Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.